1. What are your favorite places in the home or on the property and why? My favorite part of the property is the screened porch. It is a place of memories. In Texas you can use this spot ten months of the year. It is equipped with fans when it is a little hot, and heaters can be brought in for the cooler months. Meals in the spot are filled with happy thoughts and fabulous conversation.
2. What makes you most happy about living in or visiting the home? The property is a warm welcoming place. It is a home where all are welcome when they enter the door. It is a magnificent home with a welcoming soul.
3. What are your favorite features of your home and property? I love the way the floor plan wraps around the happy places of the property. The screened porches lead off the master bedroom for an early morning coffee and reading time. The pool is visible from two porches, one open air and the other screened.
4. What makes your home/property unique/special? This home is filled with unique antique pieces throughout. There is a window frame tucked high near the ceiling in the master bedroom. The beams in the kitchen and the bathroom are from the 1800’s.(I think). The vanities in the master are antique dressers.
5. How does your home/property enhance your life? I love to entertain. This property has made that an easy task. Also since it has a pond and barn area, there are areas to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
6. How does your home make entertaining easy? The flow of the house allows it to be utilized for a party of 4 or 200. It can easily be converted to a series of reception areas.
7. What is convenient about the home/property? The property is situated with access to I-35W to Fort Worth or 114 to Dallas or Southlake.
9. What do visitors find most impressive about your home/property? Visitors find a magnificent estate multimillion dollar property with the soul of a warm welcoming cabin.